Monday, February 20, 2012

Preparing for Lab C

Last week on friday my Professor notified me that I would be teaching on Wednesday. We aren't given a whole lot of my time and I feel that is a bit stressful to have us prepare and teach in only a few days. There are two benefits I can see from this situation though. When teaching, sometimes you have to prepare a lot quicker than you would like too - and this is good practice for those situations. Not everything is going to go absolutely perfect so you have to be able to adjust to certain situations.



The second benefit of going second is that we will actually have more time to prepare for Lab D, our final lab. This lab is a pretty extensive one I heard, so I'm glad if my group has the opportunity to go last if we went first for Lab C.

No comments:

Post a Comment