Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Busy Week

This week has been a really busy one for me. This week I have had two tests, two labs due, my teaching for 255, and have had to call schools for my observation for this summer. For observation, we have to take a class called 256, and it prepares us for the observation experience. If you want to define stress in three numbers, its 256. We have to create an incredibly thick notebook, call schools, get fingerprinted, do a few workshops, etc. There is a benefit to all this though. This is a class that is, indirectly, going to help people prepare for the real world. People aren't always going to be there to hold your hand and this is a class that will really teach you that. This will help future physical educators like myself to prepare for their lessons. You are going to have to do it on your own so this will help you manage a schedule and work through stressful situations on your own.



Overall it has been a great lab B for 255 and we learned a lot of valuable information from everyone. There was some great presentations and ideas that were brought forward and I definitely learned from the experience. Now it is time to build on what I've learned from my Professor and others and apply it to the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment