Monday, March 26, 2012

Lab D Thoughts

In the upcoming weeks, I will have to do my final teaching for 255. This will be my lab D, the longest and most thorough of all the teachings yet. My teacher has put me in the pool and I am really unsure of what activity I am going to do in the pool. I want to branch out and do something different; I don't want to do swim strokes. If I do that I know the class is going to fall asleep. My teacher mentioned to me that I do something such as water polo which would be a really fun idea. I still want to present a game that is going to surprise everyone and have everyone active the entire time.

{http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:WaterPolo.JPG}


My teacher gave me this game called swinxs. Click on the link to check it out. I have a few ideas brewing in my head on what to use it for so I don't want to give anything away. I feel this device would be really cool for an instant activity. Time is running out for Lab D and I know I have gotten stronger with my teaching each lab so I definitely want to finish strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment